Orifice design calculator can Size a gas/liquid orifice plate using ISO5167 (2003) International standard and Crane’s Flow of Fluids through Valves equation 3.22, Fittings and Pipes, calculate the mass flow rate require for a certain orifice size and plot a profile chart of various mass flow rates vs orifice size. The software can be used to size orifice plates / square edge orifices. Generate a Ms Excel based Engineering data sheet of results or print a summary….etc.
Orifice design calculator (OrD) main features:
1. Support S.I Units and English (U.S) Units of measurement
2. Save/Load results
3. Export Results to Engineering Data sheet in Microsoft Excel for editing
4. Print Results summary.
5. For Gas or Liquid
6. Orifice plates / Square Edge orifices
7. Size an Orifice using International Standard ISO 5167-2:2003 Edition
8. Size an Orifice using Crane’s Flow of Fluids through Valves, Fittings and Pipes (Eq 3.22)
9. Support Corner tapping, D and D/2 tapping and Flange tapping for ISO method – D and D/2 tapping for Crane method
10. Calculate the Mass flow rate upstream of an Orifice
11. Calculate velocity, pressure loss, Reynolds’ number, Coefficient of discharge, Beta, Cross sectional area and volumetric flow rate.
12. Includes Standard pipe sizes, schedules, thicknesses…etc.
13. Ability to plot a chart profile for Calculated Mass flow rates versus Calculated Orifice diameters
Another version of this calculator is available through Process Engineering Calculator
You can download a demo version of the product that will run for 30 days with limited features.
To check the latest updates to the full version of this software please see the version history
Main screen below:
For More screen shots please follow our screen shots page
Windows Operating System, Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3.
Microsoft.Net Framework 4.0 Client Profile, 20 MB Space